型號：NE1102 NE1102 datasheet.rar
The NE1102 is a highly integrated current mode controller targeting at 65W Flyback power supply designs. Under light load conditions, the controller enters frequency optimization followed by burst mode to minimize the input standby power and maintain high efficiency performance. This feature allows the power supplies to meet the stringent worldwide energy requirements.
The NE1102 is pin compatible with many 6-pin green mode PWMs in the market. A ‘Protection’ pin is added in the NE1102 for programming multiple protection functions. This pin allows designers to implement latched or auto-recovery behavior; which greatly enhances the reliability and robustness of the power supply.
The NE1102 also features frequency dithering centered at 65KHz,100KHz to spread the EMI spectrums and save cost on EMI components. The NE1102 is available in SOT-26 package.
- Excellent Gate Driving Capability for High Efficiency Performance
- 8µA Low Startup Current
- 0.8mA Low Operating Current
- Low Power Consumption at Burst Mode
- Current Mode Control with Internal Slope Compensation
- Multiple Protection Functions (OTP, OVP, OLP)
- Internal 200nS Leading Edge Blanking
- Minimum Frequency of 25KHz to Avoid Audible Noise
- Accurate Current Hysteresis for External OTP for Auto-Restart Version
- Internal 4mS Soft-Start Time
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Frequency Jittering for EMI Reduction